A PHOTORAPH THAT I LIKE
In this post, I´m going to  talk about an amazing trip that I went with a couple of friends, I remember this like it was yesterday, It was a very long day, me and my friends just arrived to Cochabamba, we didnt know what to do, so we decided to take a cable car up to the redentor christ. Im not a christian or anything but why not trying something new haha. So first in the cable car I remember to see all the city, When we arrived, we just start to take funny pics, with a lot of differents posses, funny and serious ones(haha not really), this one you can guess what kind of pic it is, after that we just hang around, ate icecream and had fun. It was a really cool experience, trying to survived, but with no responsabilities, no worries. Just worry about what to do for spent a good time.

Comments

Popular Posts