Expectations for the new semester

In this new semester, I`m taking maths and growth and development of trees at university, scared but this two subjects are so difficult and very important for the career, which makes me very scared. 
I tried to take guitar lessons as my extracurricular actibity, but I didnt like it because it was too easy for me lmao, because I dont have and extracurricular activity for this semester I`m doing sports at my house.
Apart of the university works, I`m doing anything more than "carretear" or partying, in any day that I can.
This semester I`m looking to accomplish all my subjects, not get wasted too much, and be happy :).

Comments

  1. I really like your glasses, Where can I buy those glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your glasses, Where can I buy those glasses?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts