My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology, is of course my smathphone, and I think its one of the most popular in this times. I got my first smartphone 4 years ago, and it was an IPhone 4, but now i have an Galaxy S3, having an smartphone it was a new world for me.
 I use it for chat, listen to music, watch youtube videos, music for partys. I use it just like and ordinary smarthphone, with touching screen and just one button, what it was pretty interesting, I mean just one button for a phone it was like what can i do with?, what kind of magic it is?, pretty insane for people who use to have a phone with number buttons and all that old kind of things.
Being honest I use it a lot, like I spend 6 hours of the day minimun all week, weekends I spend more time, but it depends of how busy I am.
I like it because the many things you can do with it, i mean if you are lost you can use your phone for getting a map, can help you with important works, communicate with your family, and so many things, it so useful.
Life without an smartphone would be a little more harder, but nothing like I cant live without it, sometimes I get bored of it, and I throw it away, but this are new times and everithing its changing.
Me and my ex.....phone *-*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts