Music


Today I’m going to talk about one of my favorite’s topics, which is Music. Since I was teenager music became one of my biggest passions, because I discovered some bands, like “System of a Down”, “Slipknot”, “Korn” and others of the same style, which the combinations of guitars, bass guitar and drums I founded it really cool and particular, at that time I started to play Bass Guitar, because I found a lot of enjoyment in playing and learning the songs of these bands, not a lot time later a friend told me that he wanted to make a tribute band to an American group call “A day to remember”, which in that time I just started to listen and like it, so a said let’s do it, so I worked a holiday for make the enough money to buy a bass guitar and at the same time looking for members, we need it another guitar player, because my friend wanted to play guitar, a drum player and a singer. After that we made a band called “Living Among Liars”, which was a great experience, because at that time we had presentations every weekend, we started to make songs, and I met so many different people, things that I will always appreciated because made me be a better and more greater person. That’s why I always be thankful to Music.
No hay texto alternativo automático disponible.

Comments

  1. That sounds great, it must be so fun to have a band!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had a band! we called "Los Guembas"...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts