My Future Job


Job is a really hard topic for me, especially on the expectations that I have for my future job, well at first I entered a career related to nature because I love nature, but after some years of experience, I have realized that pretty much all the jobs that a forester can apply is primarily at zones very far from the metropolitan region, which makes me doubt about if I want to work as a forester, because of the possible distance I will take from family and friends, which can make my life hard. Because of that I had think of doing a Major on Business Administration because my dad can offer me a job of that type, I would love to have a job that implies on making decisions, treat with people, and optimize productive process. Well for a job interview if I apply for a forester job, I said that my strengths are a good handling on the ArcMap Software, R statistics, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, also at presentations I have a really good speech. And for my weaknesses, I think the major one are my nervous, sometimes I can became really nervous and choke when talking or doing or resolving problems or task, but when I have a goal I chase it till I finish. So that’s my expectation for my future laboral life and job.

Comments

  1. I hope you get a job with the two thing you like combined, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts