English Language Challenges


The topic I will talk about in one of my last post is English such a unique and useful tool for a successful communication between people, I took the last English course of my syllabi at the university and I want to show you my experience with the course, well for start I found the course very interactive with a lot of dialogues between the students and the teacher practicing the pronunciation and the vocabulary, also doing exercises to improve the grammar with the listening that the teacher gave us. In the case of the blogs I found it very useful for practicing your grammar, vocabulary, and the correct use of the words, punctuation, conjugation, times, etc.

I found that my English has improve with this classes because now I have more awareness about what I’m writing or saying especially on the grammar part of the English but I think that I need to improve more my grammar in the correct use of the words and my getting a more fluid spelling. So I want to visit another country which English is the primarily language and start to talk to people daily.

I’m using English for talking to some Brazilian friends and also my dad is getting really interest into English so I use him to practice. I’m also watching a lot of YouTube videos in English only sometimes with English subtitles and to series and some movies with English language and subtitles just to see the use of words and found new words. I used to hear a lot of English music and look for the words on google and started to remember it but now I’m more into music that doesn’t have words or just some really simple words.

Comments

Popular Posts